Friday, August 12, 2016

Weekend Abstractions

I've decided to try and dedicate myself to blogging more regularly.  I'm not sure if I can do it with my schedule, but a goal is a good thing to have.  I know I talked about the big announcement...I'll do that in a few days, but for today, I've decided to start a once a week, regular post called Weekend Abstractions to share quilt designs that I've been playing with.  It's fun to share and I hope you'll be as inspired as I am.

For your viewing pleasure:

Weekend Abstraction #1





16 comments:

Jude said...

I'm thinking I would sure like to make that! If only I knew how...

MariQuilts said...

Looks great....it's amazing what can be done with a simple triangle.

christine said...

Very dynamic and dramatic!

Ptcquilter said...

Happy with your new goal. Once a week and inspiration is always good. Welcome back to blog world.

Leanne said...

It's nice to see you in this space!

ChristaQuilts said...

Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Beauty! Looking forward to all you have to say!

Amelia Quilter said...

Love it but I also love, love, love your new
quilt at the top of your blog!!
Thanks Jacquie!!

www.hudsonvalleyquilts.com said...

Love that new image. I, too am trying to blog more often and consistently. I have a busy schedule too with multiple part-time job. Good luck.

Kathryn said...

I'll look forward to your posts.

pamela said...

Love it and look forward to your future posts!!!!

SusieDW said...

I sure do appreciate reading Tallgrass Prairie and drooling over your creations! ~ :)

Paige said...

Looking forward to more of these posts!

Dee said...

Glad you're back....love your designs

Unknown said...

Yay! Welcome back!

Unknown said...

Fun! This one it great - and looking forward to more in upcoming weeks!